Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things I'd Never Ever Say

"Look, you and I - we're businessmen.."

"All this violence. Why can't we just get along?"

"I hear Brangelina.."

"Wow, you guys were great! Very Pink Floyd-meets-Madonna..."

"It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Seriously."

"Don't worry. I'm sure the government will take care of it."



Things I may (sadly) never say:

"I do."

"Funny, we've been asked that a lot lately - but I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for the next album..."

"It's got 4 wheels, it was made after 2000, and it's mine!"

"It's got 4 rooms, the location's great, and it's ours!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er- so did someone say one of those to you lately? Specifically, the Pink Floyd meets Madonna comment???

Resident Traveler said...

You give me too much credit, I'm afraid. Was just trying to think of some things (that literally) I'd never say...